Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Other Love

First, I want to say thank you to all of you for the well-wishes regarding my new position. I'm still more excited than you know.

Now, on to my other (and first) love. My faith. This weekend I will be on retreat with the teens from my parish. I'm really looking forward to all of us being there, away from our everyday distractions, to completely focus on God. I'm excited to have the opportunity to talk to everyone, and share my faith journey with them, and help them to explore their own. I of course will not be blogging while I am there, but I ask that everyone pray for us, and for the teens in particular, that they have a profound experience of their relationship with Jesus.

I will try to post again tomorrow before I leave, but if I don't, you'll be hearing from me again Sunday night.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home