Monday, April 23, 2007

Back to Earth

I'm home from retreat, and back to the everyday. Being on retreat is like a little piece of heaven. It's a chance to get away from all the earthly temptations, and spend time with the Lord. I'm always amazed at the things He reveals to me while on retreat. I feel spiritually refreshed, and reassured of the scope of His love for me.

I'm also always amazed at how much I learn from the teens. Their faith is inspiring and their openness to sharing their journey touches my heart. I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to spend this time with them.

Now I am back to Earth, physically, but spiritually I'm still resting in the arms of the Lord...and that's a great place to be.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home