Sunday, April 29, 2007

New Job Eve

I know I should be sleeping right now. I am, however, much too excited to sleep. I find myself anxious (in a good way), nervous, overwhelmed, and indescribably excited, all at the same time.
Excitement aside, I had a wonderful weekend. The weather was gorgeous! Friday night, I got to overdose on scrapbooking with some friends. Saturday I spent the whole day hanging out with my mom and the dogs. We found some great garage sale bargains! Today was the bridal shower for my dear friend Kristin, which was wonderful; after which Keith and I had a barbeque at our house, and then a late-night Dairy Queen splurge with our neighbors.
I SHOULD be exhausted, but that's the thing about looking forward to something. The adrenaline wins out over sleep every time. I can honestly say I've never looked forward to a job this much...ever. I have so many ideas floating around in my head already. Hopefully I'll get to put some of them to use!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home