Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life Changes

Yes, the rumors are true. Keith and I are engaged! He proposed on June 12 in a most unique way. You can go here for the full story! I can't imagine how I'm so lucky to be loved by such a wonderful man. God is most certainly great!

In other news, I'm moving to Seattle. It has been difficult for me as I prepare to leave the home I love. Having grown up in Chicagoland and lived here my whole life, I've grown to love all that this great city has to offer, not to mention my whole family is there. Deciding to move to Seattle is both exciting and a little sad, as I'm leaving behind everything I know; however, it is worth it as I will be with the man I love.

Please pray for me (and us) as I (and we) adapt to the mounds of changes ahead of us!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home