Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Whole New World


I realize that I've been missing in action for awhile. I've been hard at work directing a show for the Elk Grove Park District. Although I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life, I am so energized by it. Opening night is this Friday. I have a cast of 42 extremely talented kids, ranging in age from 7 years to 16 years old. Technically, the show is really cool. The set looks amazing, and we have an actual flying carpet!!!! It is such an awesome effect! If you are in the area, please come out and see it. I'd love to share my passion for theatre with all of you!
Friday, February 8, 2008, 7:30pm
Saturday, February 9, 2008, 2:30pm
Saturday, February 9, 2998, 6:00pm
at the Prairie Lakes Theatre, 515 E Thacker St., Des Plaines, IL.




--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb-I love your blogs. I am so happy that you are doing well. I am sooo proud of you. I am so proud of the GREAT job you are doing. I just know God has even MORE and MORE and MORE for you. Just get ready : ) I miss you to pieces. Love, Shalonda

February 7, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home