Monday, August 27, 2007

Beautiful Birthday

I'm officially another year older, and happy as can be.
I got everything I wanted for my birthday. I took the day off of work, and spent it with Keith (and the dogs). Keith and I had a wonderful lunch, and spent the better part of the afternoon strolling down the streets of Long Grove. It was so wonderful to be able to spend uninterrupted time with him. There is no one else I would have rather spent the day with. To top it all off, the weather was beautiful! A perfect day.
Yesterday, Keith and I and my parents went to Mass at Fr. Britto's church in Evanston. It was a beautiful Mass, the music was good, and the homily was wonderful. After Mass, Fr. Britto joined us for lunch at an Indian restaurant. Later on in the day I was at my parents' house for cake with them, Keith, and my brother Mike. It was wonderful spending the day with them.
The only imperfection in my birthday was that Tommy was unable to be here this weekend. He and I will be celebrating next weekend, so all is well!
Thank you to everyone who made aging another year so wonderful!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home