Thursday, July 19, 2007

Crash


I finally got around to watching the film "Crash". I don't really know what I was expecting, but I can tell you that I wasn't expecting much. I'm generally disappointed in movies where A) Hollywood is trying to make a statement, or B) The film has an unusually high count of A-list actors in it, as usually all those egos don't translate well together. This movie had both.


I was very pleasantly surprised with this movie! It was beautifully shot, the acting was brilliant, and the message was profound. It doesn't happen often that I'm actually moved by a movie. This one moved me. It was brilliant on so many levels. I can see why it won Best Picture...it deserved it.


I know it's been out for awhile now, but if you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth picking up.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home