Monday, June 4, 2007

Both Sides are Finally Heard!


This is an update to my previous yoga post. I was listening to the same Catholic radio program that I mentioned in my last post, and apparently the station was flooded with emails and phone calls expressing the same point that I brought up. The station felt it merited a follow-up episode, and I agree. They still said some things that I disagree with, but the difference this time is that they had a healthy discussion about it. Both sides were heard and argued intelligently. On today's program we heard from the host, from a priest, and from listeners. I'm glad that all opinions had a chance to be expressed, and that actual Catholic teaching was used in the arguments, and not just opinion. I'm glad that (the station) recognized the fallout, and was not afraid to step up and openly discuss it. Perhaps I judged them too hastily before. :)

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did they acknowledge that there is a difference between doing and practicing, or not?

June 6, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home